Found on Instagram: SCRT clothing

14:32

Everyone loves a bit of 2am Instagram stalking.  Especially when it leads to finding awesome new clothing brands, and subsequently awesome new clothes. 

From its small beginnings in London in 2010, SCRT has grown into a creative and forward-thinking streetwear brand, with an ever-evolving online presence.  To find out more about the brand (and order some pretty things), visit their website

After having seen a few posts on Instagram and having a quick browse of their site, I fell in love with one item in particular; the Mountain Long Sleeve T-Shirt in white.  



I liked it because it's simple, yet bold and makes a statement without shouting about it.  I was especially a fan of the mountain design on the back, as up a mountain is one of my favourite places to be.   




Despite having told myself not to spend any more money before uni, I ordered it (with only the slightest hint of guilt). 

Caps off to the guys at SCRT, who had my tee delivered two days after I placed my order, as well as continually keeping me up to date with the stages of the transaction.  Thankfully, it fitted me perfectly as the website provides a helpful size guide, but if I'd needed to return it, details came in the package along with the receipt.  

I'm also really happy with the product itself, which seems to be made to a high standard and the prints aren't made of that annoying stuff that peels off after a few washes.  It's really versatile in terms of style and looks great with ripped black skinny jeans and a beanie, as well as paired with denim shorts and tights, or a pinafore.  Basically, it looks pretty cool with anything denim, thanks to the fresh white background and the perfectly understated blue print.  

Hopefully I'll be making some more purchases from them soon (as long as I can make my student loan stretch), as well as from some of the other UK-based streetwear brands I've recently come across on Instagram.  Follow them @scrtco. 

Harriet x 

Also, as a footnote, I wasn't asked to write this post, or given any discount, so my views are totally my own.  I wrote this because I genuinely wanted to share something cool I found.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images